Planning a Visit
We invite you to experience one of the fastest growing cities in the country, Bentonville, Arkansas! We can help you chart your course to our city which truly has something for everyone:
In 2013 a team of writers from US Airways Magazine worked closely with the Northwest Arkansas Tourism Association and the Arkansas Department of Parks and Tourism on a 64 page spread detailing all of the incredible amenities this region offers travelers. The feature was seen by millions of airline passengers and exposed the region to a worldwide audience.
This comprehensive piece is a great tool for visitors to use for travel planning. Check out the link below for the full article.
"Northwest Arkansas: The region that's an international business and arts enclave." By Gina King
- Amazing museums including Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art, 21c Museum Hotel, Scott Family Amazeum, and the Museum of Native American History
- The Walmart Museum-trace the history of Walmart and the Walton Family through this hands-on, interactive museum
- Wide range of hotel options
- Art galleries and public gardens
- Relaxing spas and concerts and movies in the parks
- Outdoor adventure activities including hiking, fishing, mountain biking, kayaking, rafting and canoeing
- Semi-pro and college sports including the Arkansas Naturals Minor League Baseball and the Arkansas Razorbacks
- World class entertainment featuring Opera in the Ozarks, Symphony of Northwest Arkansas, Walton Arts Center and Arend Arts Center which host national and international performing arts and concerts
Creating that perfect itinerary is our job. We encourage you to use Bentonville as a hub as you explore Northwest Arkansas. We look forward to welcoming you to Bentonville!
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR TRAVEL GUIDE